Quick, Convenient Mattress Removal
Tossing an old mattress can be difficult. Not only are mattresses large and difficult to move on your own, they also can’t simply be thrown in the garbage. If you handle it on your own, most of the options for mattress disposal will require a lot of time and effort on your part. So go ahead and give us a call.
How do I know when to get a new mattress?
There are several signs that it’s time to get a new mattress. These include:
- The mattress is over 8 years old.
- It creaks or squeaks when you move on it.
- It rolls you toward the center when you lie down.
- Your back hurts when you get up in the morning.
- You don’t feel like you get a restful sleep each night.
- The mattress noticeably sags in the middle.
- You often wake up feeling congested due to dust allergies.
Sleeping on an old mattress could have long term effects on your health, so it’s important to address the issue as soon as possible.